Audit & Assessment
Our IT Audit & Assessment consists of careful analysis of the technical and managerial aspects of your IT infrastructure.This helps To make your organization's IT resources more agile to support emerging technologies and changes. To evaluate your IT resources and ensure that they are meeting your business needs now and in the future. Inventa's Infrastructure audit, assessment & assurance services involve a number processes including examination of all physical hardware helps find health, performance, end of life and accurate inventory management, adoption of new technologies and strategic direction options, reduced server utilization and energy consumption, system architectures related to capability, capacity, scalability, Strategic direction and impact analysis that articulates technological, financial, service level, and human resource considerations and recommendations.Inventa has relevant skills and experience to carry out the audit for
- Network Design and Performance
- Datacenter Design and Performance
- Security Solutions and Policies
- Operation and Maintenance Processes
Inventa Infrastructure Assessment services takes structured and systematic approach in providing end to end support with proper understanding and alignment with the customer's requirement and expectation.We offer the following levels of assement services:
- Progressive and proactive monitoring.
- High Availability with preventive mechanism & technics
- Optimization, standardization & Consolidation
- Advanced Visibility & Prompt Service
- Scalable, Structured, Quantitative & Qualitative Service Delivery.
- Proactively review and reduce your riSignificantly reduce the risk of interruptions to your business operations through the implementation of appropriate IT disaster recovery and business continuity plans.sks around the use of IT
- Demonstrate compliance with standards.
- Significantly reduce the risk of costly and damaging IT security / data privacy and protection breaches.
- Significantly reduce the risk of interruptions to your business operations through the implementation of appropriate IT disaster recovery and business continuity plans.